To do a manual data recording, you can use the shortcut located in your selection of clients:
- Click on "Actions" located to the right of the desired customer and choose the option "Save new data";
- Choose the data to add;
- Enter the desired value and unit of measurement;
- If the measurement is taken on the day of recording, click on "record".
- If you wish to enter a measurement taken on a date prior to the day of entry, click on "Advanced options". So you can choose when it was taken.
- If you want to take one hour for the measurement, click on the clock icon (in the advanced options).
❗By going to the information section of a client's file. You will have access to the same options and will also be able to view previously entered data.
Recording of data by the customer
The customer can enter some data manually through the Hexfit app. However, the data is limited. The professional can thus ensure better validity of the measurements.
To see how the customer can enter their data through the app, click here.
When you create a document, you can embed "data" in it. So when filling out the document, when the box has been filled in by the professional or the client, this data will go directly to the "information" section of the client's file. They can also be selected to make graphics.
To learn more about creating documents, click here.
To know how to send a document to your client or fill it out as a professional, click here.
Smartwatches and apps
It is possible to connect some watches and apps in Hexfit. The resulting data will then be automatically recorded in the "information" section of the client's file.
For the list of compatible watches and applications, click here.
To learn how to sync a watch with Hexfit, click here.
To learn more about data analysis (graphs and tables), click here.