Graphics must be contained in what is called a table. Once a table is created, the graphs inside will update automatically each time new data is added.
- To learn more about how to create a board, click here.
Once the data is collected, you can analyze it using graphs. You can also share these graphs with your customers to involve them even more in achieving their goals.
- To learn how to add charts to your table, click here.
- See also how to create your personalized graphics by clicking here.
These can also be shared with the customer and thus you can give him an easier to understand picture of his progress.
- Click here to learn how to share a chart with your customer.
Hierarchy of tables, graphs and data by way of example.
It is possible to create alerts. Thus, when a predefined situation occurs or your customer exceeds a given, e you will be notified.
- To learn more about how to create an alert, click here.
To learn more about data logging, click here.