Creating an alert
- Go to a client's file or to a group;
- Go to the "Reports" tab;
- In the top section, click on the "+".
If you already have alerts created, they can be enabled or disabled. Otherwise, you can create one from here.
- Choose a data for which to be alerted;
- Choose the alert settings;
- Enter the title and Confirm.
You can create an alert that will notify you when your customer's motivation drops below 5/10.
To do this
- Choose the item "Motivation level";
- Then in the settings section, choose the “less than” symbol.
- Then choose “What:“ A fixed value ”;
- From: "5". Select the blank in the right hand zone;
- Finally, enter a title for your alert and click on "Create".