- Go to your clients list;
- Click on the "Actions" button at the top right of the screen;
- Choose "Import clients";
- Select the file from your computer and choose the separation according to the type of file you have (" , " or " ; ");
- Put the items to import in the order of your file.
⚠️ N.B.: Your import file must be in ".CSV" format.
Here are the columns that must be included in your CSV file for import.
Gender (m or f)*
⚠️ The letter corresponding to the gender must be lowercase.
* Gender is a mandatory data in Hexfit since many calculations and standards are specific for men or women.
Sample Client Import .CSV File
- To learn how to create a new client, click here.
- If you get this message: "Email already in use for a Hexfit user", click here to see the procedure.