To send a document automatically to a client at different times in the future, you just need to attach it to an activity.
The first step is therefore to create an activity
- Go to the client's file;
- Select the Activities tab;
- Click on the "+" at the bottom right of the page;
- Choose "Add an event".
Once the activity is configured
- You can click on "Attach a document" to attach a document that the customer must complete;
- You can then decide when this document will be sent in relation to the activity;
- Once completed by the client, you will receive a notification and the completed document will appear in the client's interventions and in the "Documents" section.
To allow your customers to complete custom documents. You must first create these documents in the Administration-> Documents section. To know more, click here.
Duration of activity
If you decide to send the document before or after the event, it is important to know that the sending of the document is based on the start date or time of the event. So if you have an event from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m., and you want the document to be sent at 2:00 p.m. The document must be sent "2 hours after" the activity.