- Click on the "Clients" tab;
- Click on "+ Create " at the top right of the page;
- You can then enter the email address of this client, then his name and first name.
My client does not have an email address
If your client does not have an email address, click on "My client does not have an email address". In this case, the customer will not be able to access his account.
You can always add an email address after creating the account. Click here to find out more.
This email is already in use for a Hexfit user
If you get this message, click here to find out more.
If you (the professional) entered an email address, the customer will receive an email including a link allowing them to activate their account.
He can then use the mobile application to, among other things, complete his training programs, complete documents or synchronize his smart watch. Until the customer has downloaded the application, you will get this message in their account:
Assignment to another employee
Finally, if you have an administrator profile, when creating a customer, you can assign it to another employee and choose which branch (s) it is associated with.
- If you get this message: "Email already in use for a Hexfit user", click here to see the procedure.
- If the email is for professional use, click here.
- To import a customer list, click here.