What is a clone?
A clone is an identical copy of a program that can be used as is or modified to change parts of it.
A program that is assigned to one client could be cloned to be assigned to another with a similar purpose.
Option 1 - Procedure from the "programs" tab
- Click on the "exercises" tab;
- Click on the "Actions" button (to the right of the desired program);
- Then choose "Clone";
- You can then modify the program information.
Option 2 - Procedure from the client's or group's file
When you are in the client's file or in a group, on the "plans" tab, you will see the active exercise programs located at the top of the page and the archived programs at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the desired program and click on "view program";
- Click on the three dots at the bottom right and click on "Clone".
- Choose the desired program;
- Click on the "Actions" button on the right;
- Click on clone.
Clone and edit afterwards
- Once a program has been cloned, you arrive in the program "information" section and can simply change the start date, name, recipient.
- You can also modify the exercises in the "design" part to adapt it to the new client or to make an alternative version of the initiate program.
To learn how to clone attributes from one exercise to another, click here.