What is an "archived" program
Archived programs are those to which the customer no longer has access. The program still exists in the program list of the professional who created it.
- Click on the customer tab and choose the desired customer;
- Go to the "Plans" tab;
- To archive an "active" program, click on "view program";
- Then click on the three dots at the bottom right of the screen;
- Choose the option "Archive the program - 👍" ;
- Archived programs can be found at the bottom of the page.
Once a program is archived, it cannot be "unarchived".
However, the program can be cloned:
- "Actions" to the right of the desired program;
- Choose "Clone".
Transferred customer - New worker
- If the person who created the program has been archived, you can follow the previous procedure and "archive his program".
- If the worker is still active in the client's file, the new worker will not be able to "archive the program".
- A "super administrator" can remove a worker from a client's file. So the other speakers will be able to "archive their program". To learn more, click here.