What are the recipes for
Hexfit contains a food bank that can be used to create eating plans. Using the food list, you can also create custom recipes.
Thanks to the intelligent data, all the nutrients of the elements present in the recipe will be calculated automatically. If the desired ingredients do not exist in the bank, you can create them yourself. To learn more, click here.
Go to the recipe tab
- Click on the "Nutrition" tab,
- Choose the "Recipes" sub-tab.
Create a recipe in Hexfit (from the recipe sub-tab)
- Click on "Create a recipe" at the top right of the page;
- To add a photo, click on the bottom to choose an image from your computer;
- Enter a name for the food (title);
- Enter how much serving is equivalent to your recipe;
- Record the preparation and cooking time;
- Add the ingredients, quantity and type of measure;
- Click on "Save".
❗ The food may not appear immediately after saving. Simply refresh your page so that it appears.