Procedure for the professional
- Click on the "customers" tab;
- Open the file of the client you wish to call by videoconference;
- Click on the camera icon;
- The software will provide you with a link that you can send to it. This will allow him to automatically join the meeting.
- Option 1: Automatically email the link to the customer (paper plane);
- Option 2: You can copy the link (click on the address) to copy it to your client in another way (ex: by Hexfit Chat, email, etc.).
5. Choose the audio source (microphone) and video source (camera)
Procedure for the client
- Make the connection with the professional:
- Option 1: Copy and paste the link in the URL bar of your browser (Chrome or Safari);
- Option 2: Enter this address https://videofit.myhexfit.com/ in the URL bar and enter the number of the room to join.
2. Click on join meeting;
3. Choose the audio and video source.
Number of people in the room
- Once in the room, you will be able to see the number of people present (other than you). In this example, I am alone in the room.
We recommend using the latest versions of Google Chrome to take full advantage of the functionality.
Exception: iOS (iPhone and iPad) require the use of Safari.
The address is linked to the customer. Each time you call this customer, they will be able to connect using the same address.
- End the videoconference;
- Stop broadcasting the image;
- Stop sound diffusion;
- Share the visual of your screen;
- See settings (microphone, camera and language).
Thanks to the videoconferencing tool, you will be able to make meetings with your customers remotely. Note that the functionality is compliant with HIPAA, PIPEDA and HDS standards, so you can use it with peace of mind.
You can chat up to 4 people at the same time (including yourself) in the video conferencing feature.
To do this, simply send the link to each participant and they can follow the procedure for the client above.
iMac and MacBook
Smartphone (Android and iOS)
Tablet (Android and iOS)
To take advantage of the Visiofit functionality, you must have the Hexfit Pro or Hexfit Unlimited plan. To learn more, click here.
For solutions in the event of a problem with Visiofit, click here.