Here are some possible solutions to help you regain access to your account
- Do you have the correct email address? Make sure the email address is the one linked to your account.
- It is common for a professional to have a professional account and a customer account in order to test them. Each of these accounts is linked to a different email address. Make sure you're using the correct email address to access the account you want.
- If your screen moves when you enter your password, you have entered the wrong information. Check your password and username.
Access only to customer account
- You have connected to the email address which is linked to your customer account;
- You have logged into the mobile app. The latter is designed for customers. you will therefore not have access to all of the professional's tools. To be able to work on computer, tablet or laptop, connect to the site https://app.myhexfit.com/ via a web browser (Google Chrome ideally).
- It is possible that your account has been deactivated for certain reasons: Your free trial has ended, you have a late payment. In any case, you should have received a warning before it is done.