If the session is already assigned to the client, click here to learn how to include it in their activities.
To create a new program from an activity:
- Choose the client or the group;
- Click on the "Activities" tab;
- Choose the day on which the program will start;
- Click on "+ Actions" and choose the option "Add a program". You can then choose sessions assigned to this client or can choose to create a new program;
To create the program:
- Then click on "Create";
- A new tab will take you to the program creation menu. Once done, you can close this new tab and return to the main tab;
- Click refresh list to see it appear.
- Choose the desired session and click on "Save";
5. You can then choose the options you want, including recurrences if you want the session to repeat.
The chosen session will appear in the client's calendar where it was created as well as in the client's calendar on the application.
- To learn more about how to create a new program, click here.
- To make sure your client sees their schedule on their calendar, click here.