Sharing documents from the app
To share documents with their professionals from the application, the client must:
- Go to the menu (Three vertical lines at the top left of the application);
- Click on the "files" tab;
- Click on upload at the top of the page;
- Choose the document to share from your phone.
Visibility of documents
⚠️ From the "file" tab, the client will be able to see all the files, documents, etc., which have been shared by a professional and whose visibility includes it.
To learn more about visibility, click here.
N.B.: The mobile app remains the tool of choice for the customer. On the other hand, it is possible to use a web browser to use certain functions. The browser can also be used on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
Upload via a web browser (Google Chrome)
To do this the client must:
- Click on the following link: https://app.myhexfit.com/;
- Enter his username and password (the same ones he uses on the application);
- Go to the "file" tab;
- Click on the "+" at the bottom right;
- Select the file to import;
- He can also create a file in order to classify his documents in an orderly manner.