To view a client's programs, your colleague must:
Be part of the stakeholder with the client or the group
- The program must include visibility that allows other professionals to see it. Click here to find out more.
- To become an intervenor in the client's file, the professional must request access to the client's file. Click here to see how.
- To see how to add a professional to a group click here.
- Read-only (free) professionals cannot view groups. They therefore cannot see the programs in this group.
- If it is a template program and it has been shared with all professionals, you only have to use the "model" filter to view it.
- Click here to see how to share a template program.