List of programs
In your list of programs, you will see all the programs you have done, regardless of the client.
There are different types of programs that can appear here:
- Drafts: The programs which have not been completed will be saved as a draft. Hexfit's automatic saving system also automatically saves as a draft.
- The "templates": They serve as a canvas. So you can take a template and copy it so you don't have to start over every time.
- "Archived" programs: The programs which have been removed from a client's file will be registered as archived.
- The programs assigned or not to a client: The programs which are assigned to a client or a group and which are published will have its name registered under "Create for" in the list. If they are not assigned, there will be a gap in this section.
Clone a program
It is possible to modify them or to work from a copy, or a clone. This is what is recommended to do in order to keep your original documents intact.
To learn more, click here.
Assign the program to a client or group
By clicking on "Actions", you can choose to assign the program to a client or to a group. In doing so, you will create a copy of this program which can be sent to the right people when it is published.
See the program in the calendar
A few factors will allow or prevent a client from seeing their program in the calendar:
- The program must be assigned to him;
- The program must not be "Archived";
- The start and end date of the program must match when you want to see them in the calendar;
- Program sessions must have been assigned to days of the week.
To learn more about how to put a schedule on a client's schedule, click here.