You can create a new exercise from two places:
- From the exercise bank: Exercises can be selected in all programs.
- From a program: This exercise will not be part of your exercise bank.
When creating, you will first have the choice of the language in which you want to create it.
Although the images or animations you choose will be shared in the languages, the title and description will need to be in the correct language so that your customers understand.
⚠️ In the event that only one language has been filled, customers using the software in another language will not see a title or description. Be sure to fill out the description and title in both French and English so that all your clients understand the exercise. Click here to learn more.
Image and animation
You will be able to insert three image and video options:
- A black and white imag;
- A color image
- An animation or video.
- For images, the format must be "jpg, jpeg or png".
- For video, the format must be .gif or .mp4 (Max. 200 m.o.)
Black and White or Color?
You can put only one photo if you wish or one of each type. The software will choose the one it finds.
If you put both, the color will be prioritized.
Visibility of the exercise
You can choose who can see the exercise. By choosing "my branch" or "my company" your colleagues can also choose this exercise when creating programs. Otherwise, they won't see it.
You can change the size of the text bar by clicking on the right corner and dragging the window.
They will facilitate subsequent searches of the exercise in the bank.
- To request the creation by our partner Physigraphe, click here.
- To modify existing exercises, click here.