⚠️ Attention! To make changes to a program, you must have created it or have the rights to it. To learn more, click here.
There are two ways you can go about modifying a schedule.
1 - From your program list:
- Click on the "Exercises" tab;
- Click on "Actions" to the right of the desired program;
- Choose the appropriate option:
- "Modify information": Title, recipient, make as model, visibility, etc.
- "Modify the design": Modify the exercises and the sessions.
2. From a client's account (published and assigned program)
- Choose the desired client;
- Go to the "Plans" tab;
- Open the plan you want to modify;
- If this is a "Draft" program, go to step 6.
If it is an "Active" program, click on the three dots at the bottom right and choose the option "Modify the program";
4. Click on the three dots at the bottom right of the page;
5. Click on modify the program;
6. By default, you will be taken to the "Design" section. You can make modifications to the exercises and sessions.
If you want to change basic information instead, such as title, number of weeks or start date, go to the "information" section (located at the bottom of the page) to change the information you want.
- To learn more about program information step, click here.
- To learn more about designing a program step, click here.