Hexfit uses a profile system that defines the authorization level for each user on the account.
To add colleagues or employees to your account, you need access. The number depends on what you chose when subscribing to Hexift.
To add or remove access, speak with a Hexpert. Your account and your pricing will be adjusted.
Profiles in summary
- Super Administrator: No limit to their access. They can access the files of all customers and employees;
- Branch administrator: He has the same access as the Super Administrator, but only for the branch or branches where he is assigned;
- Manager: He can manage all the customers of his branch and create groups;
- Employee: Can access all client files in which he is an active participant. He can also create clients;
- Read only: Can only see the information of the files in which he is active. However, he cannot make changes to his clients' files. This profile can also communicate with other stakeholders in its clients' files. These accounts are free and you can create unlimited accounts without even asking a Hexpert.
Modify profiles and access
To find out how to make changes to your employees' accounts, click here.
- To add a professional, click here.
- To remove a professional, click here.