Prior to making an appointment
- Put your availability in Hexfit in order to be able to make appointments. Your client must do the same since the system will choose a time when you have common availability.
- Also define at least one model event that you and your client can choose from.
To put your availability in your calendar:
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen;
- Choose “Settings”;
- Go to "Availabilities" at the top of the screen.
Here you can choose your availabilities. You can do:
- A single time slot that spans the entire day;
- Make multiple separate slots as in the image.
To do this, simply click on the “Add availability” button. To remove one, click on the trash can icon.
You also have the option of editing your entire week with the same settings or making each day different from the others. To do this, click on “Edit every day”.
4. You will then have four preferences to choose from at the bottom of the page:
Minimum notice: Minimum time for an appointment to be booked.
For example if you select 15 minutes, your client will have to choose a time slot with at least 15 minutes before the appointment.
In the image below, you can see that it is 1:30 p.m. and that the first appointment available in the selection is at 1:45 p.m.
Buffer time: Padding around appointments for which you cannot be booked.
For example: If you have selected 30 minutes, this time will be “blocked” before and after the appointment and nothing can be added by your customers.
Start time increment: Set the frequency of the start times of your appointments
For example: Your appointments will be spaced by the chosen duration. So if you set 12:15 (15 minutes), your customers will be able to choose an appointment at 9:15, 9:30 or 9:45 for the established duration. Here's what your client will see on the app.
Reminder: Set a reminder for your customers before your appointments.
Your customer will receive a reminder 24 hours before their appointment if you select the 24h box.