Remove a professional
- Go to administration;
- Then choose the "professionals" tab;
- Click on the three small dots to the right of its name;
- You will finally be able to select "Delete".
5. When deleting a professional, the software will ask you what you want to do with the clients associated with this employee:
- Transfer: All of the professional's clients will be transferred to the new professional that you will have to choose.
- Archive: This action will delete the professional and remove it from the clients' account. Customers will remain with the company. Other active participants will also be able to continue to see them in their accounts.
To find all of the company's clients, including those not assigned to a professional, click here.
Once a professional has been deleted, an access will be released allowing you to add a new professional. If you do not wish to replace it, contact a Hexpert to adjust your pricing.
Reactivate a professional account
You can reactivate a professional's account after deleting it by contacting a Hexpert. The professional then retrieved all the information he had on his account (notes, programs, etc.).
- To add a professional, click here.
- To modify a professional's profile, click here.