Add a recurring event
- Click on the "Customers" tab, then choose the one for whom you want to add an event;
- Click on the "Activities" tab;
- Hover over the desired date for the first event in the series;
- Press "+ Actions", then "Add an event";
- Enter the items (titles, times, activities, etc.) then choose the recurrence.
- Once only;
- "X" days, weeks or months or years.
In this case, the event will be repeated every 14 days (every two weeks).
The choice of the week option allows you to choose the precise day of the week when the event will be displayed.
In this case, the event will be repeated every two weeks on Thursday.
Delete a recurring event
- Click on the event to delete or the first of the events when there are several to remove;
- Choose the desired option:
- "This event": Deletes only the selected event;
- "This event and the following": Delete this event and all those that will follow *;
- "All events": Removes all past and future items from the chosen event *.
* Delete the events in the chosen series (does not affect other customer events).
⚠️ Attention! This action is permanent!
To learn more about creating a template event, click here.