What is a board
A board is a bunch of graphs that you have selected to appear automatically updated in a client's file.
Several Boards can be created in order to compare different data of your clients.
Add a graph in a board
- Choose an existing board or you can create a new one (click here to find out more);
- Click on the pencil at the bottom right of the page and choose "Add a graphic";
- A window will open showing you all the available graphics. Browse the different categories in the list on the left and choose the graph (s) you want to display in the table;
N.B.: A selected table will be surrounded by a green square.
4. You can then click "Save" and the selected graphics will be added to the table;
Order and size of graphics
- Once your charts have been added to your table, you can "drag and drop" them into the desired order;
- You can also change the size of the charts by moving the indicator that appears at the bottom right of each chart.
Share a graph with your client
- To share a chart with your customers, click here.
- To create a custom graphic, click here.