Create a custom chart
- Create a new table or choose an existing one in which you want to add a graph;
- Click on the pencil at the bottom right of the page and choose "add a graphic";
- A window will open showing you all the available graphics;
- To create a custom one, click on "Create" at the top right of the page;
- You will then have three steps to follow:
- Step 1: Enter the name and choose the period of data analysis;
- Step 2: Choose the data (s) to display or compare;
- Step 3: Choose the type of chart you want and save.
6. Choose the chart you created and save.
- To learn how to share a chart with your customers, click here.
- To learn more about adding a chart to a table, click here.
- To find out the source of the data that may appear in a table, click here.
- To learn how to create a table, click here.