Insert formula into a document
It is possible to insert your own calculations in a document so that it is generated automatically in the document. Here are the steps to configure your automatic calculations.
1. When you add a number or data field, you can click on the small pencil next to "Formulas".
2. You can then configure a specific condition for your calculation such as: Calculation for a specific sex, age or without any particular condition.
3. You can create your calculation in the same way as in Excel using the following symbols: * / + - You can insert other fields contained in your document in this calculation. To do this, simply enter the symbol “!" Followed by the name of your field. The software will automatically offer you the corresponding options. Once selected, the software will change what you entered to a unique key.
- The most common reason for error messages is the inclusion of a special character that is not supported by the software. You can simply remove it in order to correct the error.
- Sometimes a negative measurement (which should be positive) creates an error message.