Thanks to a partnership between the Alberta Kinesiology Association and Hexfit, AKA members have access to a kit of documents that can be completed directly in the software, free of charge.
Step 1: Enter your AKA permit number
- Go to your name at the top right of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Then click on the pencil directly on the permit number line.
Step 2: Find the documents
To find these documents, you must first
- Select a client;
- Then go to the "Summary" tab;
- You can then create interventions in the form of a document at the top right.
- You will thus find the documents of the AKA at this location (Kinesiologist Section).
Once the document is completed, it will appear as an intervention and in the "Documents" section of this client's file. You can also find all of your receipts directly in the document package.
N.B.: If you still cannot find the documents after entering your serial number in your account, contact a Hexpert using the chat bubble.