By synchronizing your smartwatches and certain software with the Hexfit application, certain data can be collected in the Hexfit software in order to be analyzed by your professional.
In stages (Application):
- Go to the menu (three vertical lines at the top left of the application);
- Click on the '' account synchronization '' tab;
- Choose the account for which you want to synchronize;
- Click on the button to the right of the item to synchronize;
- You will be redirected to the website of the company in question (Google, Strava, Fitbit, Polar or MyFitnessPal).
Existing account: Enter your username and password;
New user: Create an account.
N.B: Items with the words "Via Strava" displayed on the right require you to synchronize to a Strava account to connect to it.
Via a web browser (Google Chrome)
Instead of going through the application, it is possible to synchronize through Google Chrome. This can be useful for using a computer or a tablet for example.
- Click on the following address: https://app.myhexfit.com/
- Log in to your customer account;
- Go to your settings (Click on your name at the top right of the page);
- Choose the "Accounts" option at the top of the page;
- Click on "Connect" to the right of the desired option;
- You will then be redirected to the website of the software to be connected to enter the connection information associated with this account;
- The account will therefore be synchronized.
What the professional will be able to see
- Choose the desired customer;
- Click on the "Activities" tab;
- Choose the desired activity.
- Synchronized items will be displayed if the activity is synchronized using a watch or connected software.
Only data saved after synchronization will be imported into Hexfit.
Also note that each watch sends us a certain amount of data. Some companies therefore allow us to syncronize all of the data analyzed and others only a limited amount.
- To see the list of devices that can be synced with Hexfit, click here.
- To learn more about Strava, click here.
- For solutions to connection problems with Polar, click here.
- For solutions to connection issues with Fitbit, click here.