Step 1: Disable the integration from Polar-Flow
In order to correct the situation you must deactivate the integration from your Polar account and then reactivate the integration.
- To do this, you have to go to the polar website (https://flow.polar.com);
- Cliquez on your name (right hand side of the screen);
- Click on "Settings";
- Choose "Partners";
- Click on "Disconnect" at the right of Hexfit.
Step 2: Re-enable sync from Hexfit
❗ When you will try to connect again do it in a window in private browsing (CTRL+SHIFT+N on a Chrome browser). Polar generally causes less of a problem as well.
- Log in as a client at app.myhexfit.com;
- Click on your name at the top right and choose "settings";
- Go to "Accounts";
- Click on "Connect" to the right of Polar.
- To learn more about the procedure to synchronize connected objects with Hexfit, click here.
- To learn more about the objects that can be synced with Hexfit, click here.