⚠️Note first that you must have administrator rights in order to create a group.
Create a group
- Go to the "Groups" tab;
- Click on the "+ Create a group" button at the top right of the page.
- You will have to assign a name;
- Choose the branch (if applicable);
- Assign the group to a professional;
- Click on create group.
N.B.: Even if they are added to a group, clients keep their individual files as well.
Groups are always confidential. Members of a group do not see who the other members of that group are.
- To know the usefulness of a group, click here.
- To add client to a group, click here.
- To add professionals as stakeholders in a group, click here.