Your customers can synchronize a compatible watch or their Google Calendar account directly from their Hexfit account.
Why connect my accounts?
The activities that will be recorded by the smart watch (sleep data, weekly activities, heart rate, etc.) can be transferred to the customer information list of Hexfit. They can then be illustrated in the form of a graph.
⚠️Only activities completed AFTER syncing the account will be visible. The data stored in the device will not be transferred to Hexfit.
On the Hexfit mobile app:
- Go to the menu (Three lines at the top left of the screen);
- Select the "Accounts synchronization" tab;
- Choose the type of account to synchronize by touching the corresponding selector;
- You will then be redirected to the software to be connected to enter the connection information associated with this account;
- The account will be synchronized.
On a web browser:
- Go to your settings (Click on your name at the top right of the page);
- Choose the "Accounts" option at the top of the page;
- Click on "Connect" at the right of the option you want;
- You will then be redirected to the website of the software to be connected to enter the connection information associated with this account;
- The account will therefore be synchronized.